From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Froggy (disambiguation))
Froggy may refer to:
- Frog, especially a diminutive version
- An ethnic slur to describe the French
- Froggy Went a Courtin', an alternative title to an English language folk song
- Froggy the Gremlin, a character on the Buster Brown Gang radio show and Andy's Gang TV show in the 1940s and 1950s
- Froggy (game), a Commodore 64 computer game
- DJ Froggy, real name Steven Howlett, a British DJ
- Froggy, a frog in the Sonic the Hedgehog series of video games
- Froggy (brand) is a brand of radio stations that play mostly country music.
- Froggy (ISP) was an Australian internet service provider that went bankrupt in 2002
- Froggy, a character in Russell Banks's novel Rule of the Bone
- Froggy, is a crew member on the MJ Morning Show.
- Billy "Froggy" Laughlin, child actor of the Our Gang short films.
- Froggy Fresh, American rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.