IRB Women's Sevens Challenge Cup
|No. of teams||12|
|Most recent champion(s)||England|
The IRB Women's Sevens Challenge Cup is a newly sanctioned tournament by the International Rugby Board for women's sevens. The first tournament was held alongside the 2011 Dubai Sevens. The second tournament was held in Hong Kong from the 23 to the 24 of March 2012, alongside the recent 2012 Hong Kong Sevens with England claiming the Cup.1
|2011||United Arab Emirates||Canada||26 – 7||England|
|2012||Hong Kong||England||15 – 10||Australia|
|2012||England||England||34 - 7||Netherlands|
- England 19 - 10 Russia
- Canada 17 - 0 South Africa
- Netherlands 19 - 0 France
- Australia 17 - 0 United States
Bowl Semi Finals (9th-12th)
Plate Semi Finals (5th=8th)
Cup Semi Finals (1st-4th)
Bowl final:9th/10th Match
Plate final: 5th/6th Match
Cup Final: 1st/2nd place
- IRB (24 March 2012). "England win IRB Women's Sevens Challenge Cup". Retrieved 28 March 2012.
- RFU (2 February 2012). "London Sevens to host IRB sanctioned Women’s International Sevens tournament". Retrieved 28 March 2012.
- IRB (12 May 2012). "London Women's Sevens - Latest". Retrieved May 13, 2012.