Ludlow Racecourse is a thoroughbred horse racing venue located near Ludlow, Shropshire, England.
The B4365 crosses the racecourse at three points of the tracks and traffic is stopped when the course is in use.
The venue is located between the small villages of Bromfield and Stanton Lacy, just off the A49.
The area within the racing tracks is entirely occupied by the Ludlow Golf Club, one of the oldest golf clubs and courses in Shropshire, having been founded in 1889. The course was extensively remodelled by James Braid in 1922. The 18-hole course is 6,277 yards long and is a par 70.1
Coordinates: 52°23′38″N 2°44′56″W / 52.394°N 2.749°W