From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naim is a given name, Naim may also refer to:
- Nucleotide Analog Interference Mapping, a molecular biology technique
- Arab al-Na'im, a Bedouin village in northern Israel
- Bani Na'im, a Palestinian-Arab town in the Judea
- Dar-Naim, Mauritania
- Dhi Na'im District, in Al Bayda' Governorate, Yemen
- Kota Darul Naim, State secretariat building in Malaysia
- Nain, Naim, a village mentioned in New Testament
- Al Nuaim, a bedouin tribe in the Arab states of the Persian Gulf
- Noaim, a neighbourhood in Manama, capital of Bahrain
- Qalai Naeem, village in eastern Afghanista
- Naim (chat program), a messaging and chat software
- Naim Audio, a UK manufacturer of audio and hifi equipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.