São Francisco (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
São Francisco (Portuguese: Saint Francis) may refer to:
- São Francisco River, a river in Brazil.
- São Francisco, São Paulo, a municipality in São Paulo, Brazil.
- São Francisco, Minas Gerais, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- São Francisco, Cape Verde, a village in Cape Verde.
- São Francisco (Niterói), a neighborhood in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- São Francisco (Tarrafal de São Nicolau), a parish in Cape Verde.
- São Francisco Futebol Clube (PA), a football club in Santarém, Brazil
- Sao Francisco Craton, part of the Earth's crust in present-day Brazil
- St. Francis (disambiguation), several Roman Catholic saints.
- San Francisco (disambiguation), several different things, including the city San Francisco in California, USA. The Spanish equivalent of São Francisco.
- List of places named after Saint Francis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.