Template talk:Bonneville International
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WikiProject United States, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of topics relating to the United States of America on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the ongoing discussions.
This template is within the scope of ||
||This template does not require a rating on the project's quality scale.
This template is supported by |
|WikiProject Utah To-do:
Here are some tasks you can do
- Article requests: To Create:
• Canyons: Butterfield Canyon • Yellow Fork Canyon
• History: Dominguez-Escalante Expedition (currently a redirect) • History of Utah (to 1847) • History of Utah (1847 to 1896) • History of Utah (1897 to 1947) • History of Utah (from 1948) • Days of '47 (currently a redirect) • History of mining in Utah
• Geography: Geography of Utah (currently a redirect)
• Towns: Aragonite, Utah • Beaver Dam, Utah • Caineville, Utah • College Ward, Utah • Lawrence, Utah • Leland, Utah • Low, Utah • Manderfield, Utah • Mills, Utah • Molen, Utah • Pintura, Utah • Spring Glen, Utah (currently a redirect) • Washakie, Utah (currently a redirect) • Young Ward, Utah
• Lakes: Oowah Lake • Lake Uinta
• Rivers: Beaver River (Utah) (currently a redirect) • Sulphur Creek (Utah)
• Mountains: Brian Head Peak
• Misc: Jones Hole National Fish Hatchery • Ouray National Fish Hatchery
- Cleanup: Utah articles needing attention
• Buildings: Abravanel Hall (needs sources) • Cathedral of the Madeleine • Salt Lake City and County Building • Salt Lake Temple (needs sources) • Utah State Capitol • Utah Territorial Statehouse
• Cities: St. George (needs sources)
• Lakes: Lake Powell • Bear Lake (to-do list)
• Legislature: 57th Utah State Legislature (see Talk Page)
• Rivers: Muddy Creek • Ogden River • Provo River
• Mountains and canyons: Little Cottonwood Canyon (peacock terms) • Nine Mile Canyon • Thousand Lake Mountain
• Regions: Dixie
• History: History of Utah • People's Party (Utah) (needs sections)
• Misc: Cedar Breaks National Monument • Delicate Arch • List of television stations in Utah • Salt Lake City Tornado • Temple Square (needs sources)
• Also: Utah Counties
- Featured article candidates: No results were found.
- Featured list candidates: No results were found.
- Featured sound candidates: No results were found.
- Good article nominations: No results were found.
- Geographical coordinates: Utah articles missing geocoordinate data
- Infobox: Utah articles needing infoboxes
- Map: Requested maps in Utah
- Photo: Requested photographs in Utah, Photo of Sevier Lake • Photo and map of Jordan River
- Stubs: Stub-Class Utah articles, Category:Utah stubs, Category:Utah people stubs, Category:Utah geography stubs
• Archaeological sites: Alkali Ridge • Buckhorn Draw Pictograph Panel • Danger Cave • Newspaper Rock State Historic Monument • Rochester Rock Art Panel
• Buildings: Bountiful Tabernacle • Bryce Canyon Lodge • Fruita Schoolhouse • Goulding's Trading Post • Holy Trinity Cathedral • Ogden High School • Quarry Visitor Center • Richfield Carnegie Library • Reed O. Smoot House • Springville Museum of Art • United States Forest Service Building (Ogden, Utah) • Utah Governor's Mansion • Wasatch Stake Tabernacle • Brigham Young Complex
• Canyons: Big Cottonwood Canyon • Desolation Canyon • Emigration Canyon • Parley's Canyon
• Mountains: Boulder Mountain • Twin Peaks
• Lakes: Panguitch Lake • Scofield Reservoir • Sevier Lake • Strawberry Reservoir (see talk page)
• Rivers: Weber River
• Also: Hogle Zoo • Northern Utah
- Unreferenced: Unreferenced Utah articles